Thursday, September 04, 2008

Seduction of Straight Men


Seduction of Straight Men
I loved to go to the beach. Not for the sun, sand, or surf. Those were just added benefits. What I enjoyed the most was the attention I received. I knows, it sounds conceited, but it's true. I caught the attention of most of the other sunbathers.I don't have the greatest body. I'm not overweight; I'm fairly trim, but I don't do a lot of exercising to keep my muscles up. My face is average, nothing too distinctive. So, but society's standards I am not exceptional. However, with a tight pair of speedos, my crotch gave a nice show. Although I am blessed with an above average size cock, what seemed to attract all the attention was how it was nestled over my large balls. This gave the impression that I was huge!Women and men would take second and third looks at me. Old or young, male or female it didn't matter. I would get plenty of attention. Gay men would always hit on me and I would let some of them touch my pouch or even sneak away so they could give me a blow job. But I had other pleasures.I love to seduce straight men. This has always turned me on; knowing that I could entice a man who is known to love women. Married men especially excited me and believe or not they would look my way too.Maybe it was the heat or the collection of near-naked bodies all around that made these men even have thoughts of looking at my crotch. I don't know. Whatever the case, I loved having their attention.After awhile the idea of seducing straight men became a game to me and I became quite good at it. I would usually choose an ordinary looking guy who appeared to never have had any sexual contact with another man. In every case, he had to be with a woman (either his wife or girlfriend).After selecting the guy I would place my towel as close to him and his wife as possible. I would then give him a variety of views of my crotch. When I knew I had his attention, I would give him some quick smiles and casually rub my crotch. Finally I would get up and head for a private place. Almost always the guy would follow.On this particular day I spotted a man in his late thirties. He was holding hands with his wife. They were laughing and enjoying the cloudless day. It took almost a half an hour before he took the courage to look at my crotch. I was wearing a pair of bright red speedos that accentuated the bulge in the center. When he spotted me, I could almost see the blood drain from his face to his cock. He swallowed hard and lay down on his stomach. He had sunglasses on, but I could tell he was looking at me.I adjusted my crotch several times in his clear view and each time he wiggled his hips. I assumed he had a hardon and needed to make it more comfortable to remain in that position. At one point I pulled the side of my speedos away giving him a very quick shot of part of my cock and balls. When I did so I noticed a slight grin on his face. I figured at this point I had his utmost attention and should move the show to a more secluded area. I smiled back at him and pointed to a wooded trail that led to a man made fishing hole.When I stood up I gave him a side view of my crotch and headed toward the trail. Along the trail were some heavy brushes that I had used to hide with other horny men. It was a little dangerous, but if other people remained on the trail then we couldn't be seen.I waited in the brush for about five minutes. Thinking I had misjudged this one I returned to the trail to find a new guy to seduce. As I made my way back toward the beach, I nearly bumped into the guy. "Follow me," I said not waiting for a response. My past experience had made me very confident that he would follow without protest.Taking a quick look around and determining that it was safe, I moved back off the trail and he was right behind me.When he were out of view he looked at me nervously and said, "I'm not gay.""Okay…" I gave him a big smile."I saw you looking at me and I…uh…I'm not gay.""I know. I heard you the first time. And you have a beautiful wife."He was suddenly angry. "You're not going to touch me wife!""I don't want to.""What do you want?" He calmed down a little."I saw you checking out my package."He didn't respond."I thought you might want a closer look." I took his hand and put on my crotch. This was always a dangerous move. Sometimes this would scare the guys off, but for most it was enough to get things going.When I let go of his hand, it stayed on my crotch. He didn't squeeze it or caress it. He just held it there barely breathing. I pushed my hips against his hand, my cock growing inside the tight clothing. "You're so big…" he whispered. "Do you want to see it?"He nodded and I brushed his hand away. I took a step back and looked him over. He was an attractive man with a light coating of hair on his chest and a thicker line of hair running from his navel down into his trunks. He had broad shoulders and a nicely defined chest. I guessed that he was a baseball player in high school or college. He was wearing an ordinary pair of swim trunks and at its center was a growing bulge. I gave him a friendly smile and asked, "will you let me see yours?"He looked around nervously. "My wife is only a few yards away." "She'll never know. I mean, you haven't given her a reason to believe that you're in the woods with a guy, right?"This actually made him laugh a little. "I guess not. This morning I wouldn't have even thought that this would be happening.""We'll lower our shorts at the same time, okay?"He gave me a reluctant look, then nodded.Together we pulled our shorts down our legs and off the end of our feet. We were two naked men several yards from a crowded beach checking out the other's cock. He was fully erect. My guess was that he was about five and a half inches long. He was cut and his dick curved slightly to the right. It was a beautiful piece of meat.My cock was still growing and my balls hung low. He seemed astonished that my dick wasn't yet fully hard and still appeared so big. When I got hard, though, my dick doesn't get significantly bigger. But once I had reached an erection, I was eight and a half inches. "Go ahead and touch it," I said stepping toward him.He again took a look around. We could barely hear the chatter of beach goers walking the trail, but we were completely hidden. He reached over and wrapped his fingers around it. A gasp escaped him and he began to move his hand over my swollen cock. His fingers moved down the shaft, gently pulling at the tight skin. When he had reached its base, he moved down and played with my balls. "They are so big," he said looking up at me."You have nice hands," I replied looking him directly in the eyes. He kept my gaze and continued to caress my balls. "Do you want a closer look?" He gave me a slight nod. I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him down to his knees. My cock was directly in front of his face."Your nuts must be filled with cum," he whispered looking back up at me. When he did so, he seemed to break out of the sexual trance he was in and he jumped to his feet. "I can't do this," he said reaching down to get his trunks. As he bent in front of me I got a clear view of his ass and the tight hole in the center. He was by far the sexiest man I have ever seduced into the woods. I didn't want him to go."Please don't go," I said grabbing his arm. "You've done nothing wrong." He turned back to face me. He looked scared; not of me, but of what might happen if he stayed. "I can't do this. Its wrong." "All you did was touch me," I said calmly. "That's it.""But…""You don't need to worry…I won't tell anyone." I smiled at him and took the shorts from his hands. "If you want to go, take these shorts from me and leave here without fear of being caught. Or you can stay and see how much cum is in my nuts."He hesitated taking another look around. "I should go. My wife is waiting for me.""If that's what you want," I replied extending my arm to give him his shorts back.He looked at them, then down to my cock. "Promise no one will ever know?"I nodded.With that he went back to his knees and unexpectedly took my dick in his hand and ran his tongue from the base of my cock to the tip. I heard say, "this is wrong." Then his lips parted and he took me into his mouth. As he moved his mouth over my dick, he pulled at my large balls.I could tell he had never sucked a man's dick before. He was very awkward and would occasionally gag, but by far this was the most exciting blow job I had ever had. I held his head as he moved farther and farther down my cock. I was surprised at how much he was able to get in. Suddenly he pulled away from me and I thought he was going to get up and run away. But he didn't. Instead he smiled up at me and said, "I want to see you cum!"He started jerking me off while playing with my balls. His hand moved feverishly over me. The friction was intense and the build up in my testicles was reaching its peak. I was breathing heavily, nearly exhausted by pleasure. Then the first heavy glob of cum shot of my cock and landed on his face. He continued his fiery movement over my pulsating dick. Another spurt flew from me and hit his shoulder. Several more landed on his chin and chest. Long after I had run dry, he continued to jerk me off and pull at my balls. He couldn't get enough. He no longer thought of his beautiful wife, only the desire to stroke my cock.Finally, he removed his hand from my dick and stood up. He had a strange expression on his face; a mixture of pleasure, nervousness, and confusion. His dick was still hard and I craved to touch it or feel him in me.I had never asked any of the guys I had seduced to fuck me, but that was all about to change."Do you have to go?" I asked.He nodded."You can't go back with your prick that hard."He looked down at his engorged member. "I'll go jerk off in the bathroom I guess…""I have a better idea," I continued. "Fuck me."He immediately shook his head, but there was a look of interest in his eyes."Give it a shot. You've come this far, why not make this a true adventure." I turned around and parted my cheeks. "No one will ever know."Moments passed, then I felt his hand on my hip and then the tip of his cock at my anus. He clumsily pushed inside me. The pain of his entry was both unbearable and extremely pleasurable. He wasn't gentle at all as he started to fuck me. His thrusts were long and fast. I heard him say, "…so tight" as he continued his assault on my ass. Then with a grunt that probably sent animals scattering miles away he shot his load in my ass. His juices filled my ass and when he pulled out of me it ran down the crack of my ass.I turned to face him, expecting a look of guilt that I had seen all too often. What I had seen, however, was a look of absolute satisfaction and pleasure. We didn't say anything to each other as we put our shorts back on and we left the brush going separate ways. It was the last time I had seen him

No comments:

Post a Comment